NOTE: beginning March 07, 2021, Sanctuary public worship will resume.
Protocols for public worship events at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Santa Fe, New Mexico
(September 01, 2020)
- Please wear masks (gloves not necessary)
- Worship bulletins will be available in a basket at the entrance door
- There will be no pre-service music—pianists will play their prelude after the welcome. Therefore, despite arriving early, you won't need to enter the church until time of service (no need to "arrive early to get a good seat!")
- Weekly Communion distribution for members consists of individuals or family groups approaching the portable Altar table located at the base of the chancel via a continuous line; communicants will exit the sanctuary at the side door (east door) and return to their pew through the entrance door.
- Please use hand sanitizer when arriving at church (your own or sanitizer provided on Information Table)
- Please enter and exit through the front entrance doors to the sanctuary
- Please, no shaking of hands with pastor at end of service, and limited greeting on the front lawn while maintaining appropriate physical distancing
- No coffee fellowship for the time being
- For those who choose not to attend, live video conferencing using Zoom will be available. To access the ZOOM service, please, contact the church office (983-7568) for the hyperlink. Services will be recorded and posted to Facebook and YouTube